Art City accepts donations of supplies based on the needs of our upcoming programs, projects and events.
For the safety of our participants and our storage capacity, we cannot accept all donations. If you have supplies you think Art City could use, please contact Albyn Carias at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable drop off time.
Examples of items we always need:
- Quality paper, drawing, watercolour, etc.
- Good quality mark making tools: pencils, pens, etc.
- Sewing supplies, clean fabric, etc.
- Scissors, tape, glue, etc.
- Art paints, acrylic paint, watercolour paint etc.
- Beading supplies, jewelry making supplies
Examples of items we cannot accept:
- Solvent based products
- Spray paint
- Latex paints in colours that are not bright