Art City accepts donations of supplies based on the needs of our upcoming programs, projects and events.
To donate supplies, please follow these steps:
1. organize the materials you wish to donate and take a picture
2. Email the image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Supply Donation”
3. Try your best to list the supplies in the picture. We might ask that you only donate some of what you wish to donate.
4. Wait for a response - we will ask you to bring in the supplies that we are able to use.
5. Pat yourself on the back! You just helped us with materials that we use for our free art programs. Way to go!
Please do not drop off materials without following these steps. If you do not wish to take a picture and email, we reccomend donating your materials to another local art organization or thrift store!
Examples of items we always need:
- Quality paper, drawing, watercolour, etc.
- Good quality mark making tools: pencils, pens, etc.
- Sewing supplies, clean fabric, stuffed animals, etc.
- Scissors, tape, glue, hot glue sticks, etc.
- Art paints, acrylic paint, watercolour paint etc.
- Beading supplies, jewelry making supplies
- Small plastic toys for dioramas
- Small boxes and bins for dioramas and storage
Examples of items we cannot accept:
- Solvent based products
- Spray paint
- Latex paints in colours that are not bright